How I Become Eligible For Apply For AmazonPay ICICI Bank Credit Card?

Check Eligibility CLICK HERE

If You Are Not Eligible Then Buy Rs. 10 Amazon Gift Card Using Your ICICI Bank Debit Or Credit Cards.

Or Try With Other Bank Credit Card.

Rs.10 Gift Voucher Link : CLICK HERE

Things I Noticed: I Was Not Eligible For AmazonPay ICICI Bank Credit Card Before But As I Purchased Amazon Gift Worth Rs. 10 Using My ICICI Bank Credit Card, Got Eligible For This Card. So, Sharing This Trick To Be Eligible.

Check Eligibility Using Above Link After 24 Hours Of Buying Rs. 10 Amazon Gift Voucher.

Better Use ICICI Bank Credit Card If Have For Buying Amazon Gift Voucher.

Benefit Of Card: Get Rs.500 (Prime) and Rs.300 (Non Prime) Joining Bonus as AmazonPay Balance

5% Reward Points on Every Purchase, 1 Point = Rs.1

No Joining Fee

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post